Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Headline News

I like this format of giving just headlines of what's going on so I think I'll stick with it.

I went to both the counselor and the chiropractor this week. I'll let you all draw the spiritual applications from this.

I discovered how great SuperTargets are today. You can buy individual bottles of beer there, as well as frozen corn dogs and cheap six packs of Lever 2000 soap.

I'm constantly amazed at The Brew. I've already had two new writers referred to me this month(one by my brother and another by the biggest cheerleader The Brew has: Mishraile.) The Brew truly is a dream come true and perhaps the culmination of so many other life experiences that didn't necessarily make sense until now.

Had such an encouraging conversation with a grad school student who wanted to run by me how much to share about his life during a discipleship group that we're both in at my church.

My grocery shopping trip to SuperTarget made me love being a bachelor. Here's what I bought: three apples; a bottle of Pete's Wicked Ale; a bottle of Sol (a Mexican beer); baked potato chips flavored with chicken, thyme and lemon; a six-pack of frozen corn dogs; some healthy whey protein shake flavored like cappuccino; Cheerios and a can of soup.

Interpol is the perfect soundtrack for this moment of blogging.

For some reason, I found it funny to look hrough my shelf of the food pantry in my apartment. Here's what made me laugh (this being before my grocery trip): Foreman grill; coffee grinder; French press; 1/4 lb Arabian Mocha Sanani coffee beans; 1 pound of organic, Peruvian coffee beans; 1/2 jar of Jiff; 1/4 a bottle of Crown Royal.

No comments: