Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New Brew; Movie Quickies; Disturbing 70s Evangelical Video

I just posted part 2 of Kevin Davis' "The Truth in Words and Spaces" on The Brew.

----------------------

Here's some quick reviews on some movies I saw recently.

Spiderman 3 (as can be expected): Good effects. Nutin' else.

Zodiac: Great movie that's more about obsessive people following the case than about the serial killer.

Breach: The most thrilling movie with the least amount of action.

Hot Fuzz: Genius send-up of action movies by the Brits who made Shaun Of The Dead. A must see if only to see Timothy Dalton ( a former Bond) as a grocery store owner.

-----------------
Scary evangelical video from some 70s fundamentalist preacher. Be warned: It is disturbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1paYhEDFQIw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched that video on youtube. I'm not sure which was worse ... the dwarf singing or the Heaven's Gate cult themed heaven scene. I'm so glad I'm not a fundamentalist anymore.