Thursday, February 22, 2007

Caffeine-Free Can Wait; Trent; Books For Lent; My 9 Articles

So I bought a pound of unroasted beans from White Rock Coffee at half the normal price. I got a pound of Ethiopia Harrar Makeda for only $7.50. A friend with a home roaster is going to hook me up so then I can enjoy the great blueberry flavor that comes from the coffee. Having done that, there's no way I can go caffeine-free during March like I had planned. So I'll have to wait till the Makeda runs out.
-----------
I posted Trent's article on The Brew on ambiguous political allegiances.
-------------
So far so good with no TV during Lent. Finished The Book Of The Dun Cow. Started slow but picked up quickly. Other books up for reading during Lent: The Devil In The White City; Blessed Assurance; Prayer: Does It Make Any Difference; Searching For God Knows What; The Book Against God; Cry, The Beloved County.
------------------
I found that I had more on depression than I thought. So I'll start posting the 9 essays I've written over the years staring next week.

No comments: